I am a 24 year old girl from NZ who just spend a small fortune graduating and now has no idea what to do with her life. Instead of worrying about having no ‘real’ job, owing the government way too much money and fearing the future I have decided to embrace my 20s! Screw the quarter life crises, I am focusing on the things I love about life such as traveling, cooking delicious vegetarian/vegan treats, doing girly things like painting nails and spending time with people I love. Feel free to comment or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an idea, question or just a hello – meeting new people is awesome. Bring on the quarter life love!
Some fun facts…
2) I have a fear of opening sparkling wine bottles, the cork will hit my eye I am sure of it.
4) I have a weird OCD thing with marshmallows where I have to eat one of each colour. If there are only three white marshmallows left in the packet then I will not eat them. I must have one pink and one white.
5) My kareoke song is ‘Baby got Back’, I know all the words – no joke.
6) I have been a vegetarian for about 12 years, and a kind of accidental vegan for nearly 2. Yes it is hard at times in Asia explaining why you are picking pieces of spam out of your fried rice, but it is do-able.
7) I love love love to bake and cook healthy treats. It is a small dream of mine to open up a vegan cafe in New Zealand.
8) When I was 10 I found the gray M&M in that promotion they had. First prize was $20,000 however that had already been claimed and instead I got the runner-up prize of just over a year supply of M&MS. They sent my family 400 packets of plain M&Ms and as I was 10 this seemed just as good to me as the money.
9) I cannot physically eat plain M&Ms after overdosing on them as a child.
10) Even though I am an English teacher I have terrible spelling. Whenever I spell something wrong I tell the children that it is the way we spell the word in New Zealand…
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again 😀