Reasons to be happy today
– Sleep! I slept in and had a nap, midday naps are just tops.
– These blondies http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/18/chocolate-chip-blondies-and-theyre-good-for-you/ are the most delicious, orgasmic thing I have eaten. Plus they are vegan, gluten-free and healthy! The best part is watching people fall in love with them then revealing the secret ingredient. The worst part is trying to not shove your face in the bowl and lick it like a 2 year old would.
– This happened. Boo, the worlds cutest dog, climbed into a pile of soft toys and got all sleepy (okay more like he was strategically placed in that pile but that’s no fun). More cuteness http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/the-cutest-things-that-ever-happened
– As of last week I finished the couch to 5k plan. I hated running up until last December so I am pretty damn proud of myself for how far I have come. Sometimes it is hard not to look at people who do 5ks when they want an easy run and feel like I am still pretty useless. However I am choosing to look at the positives and pat myself on the back for making running a part of my week.
– Valentines day is coming! Note it is not called ‘couples fest’ or ‘relationship day’, no the holiday is all about love. Celebrate the love in your life which may come from family or amazing friends. It also seems like a good day to make cookies, with sprinkles, cut into cute shapes, because well why not?
What reasons do you have to be happy today?